Pakistan Govt Jobs: Dasu Hydropower Consultants (DHC) is the Supervision Consultants for the implementation of the Dasu Hydropower Project and provides technical support to WAPDA for the technical, environmental, social, and occupational health and safety aspects of the Project.
Please visit us to check out the previously posted on our website.
Recommended Reading: Today Govt Job In Pakistan 2024 (Deputy Manager) [NDRMF]
Junior Site Engineer
Male= 28Years (Max.)
Female= 30 Years (Max.)
|Who Can Apply
Anywhere in Punjab
25 December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
03 January 2024
Pakistan Govt Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Table Of Contents
- Pakistan Govt Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Pakistan Govt Jobs Overview
Eligibility Criteria For Pakistan Govt Jobs
The minimum qualification required for these Jobs is a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by HEC and registered with PEC.
Interested candidates have at least 03 years of experience in Hydropower Project and Site Supervision.
Recommended Reading: Current Govt Job In Pakistan 2024 [NADRA Headquarters Islamabad]
How To Apply For Pakistan Govt Jobs
The official online application process for these jobs is given below. Please read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
Following is a step-by-step online application process for the Pakistan Govt Jobs.
Time To Apply For Pakistan Govt Jobs 1 hour
Visit the Official Website
Visit the DHC official website and locate the “Online Apply” field/option.
Official Website: https://www.dasuhpp.com/.
Once you click the online application section, an online application form will appear.
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for these jobs.
Recommended Reading: Govt Job In Pakistan Latest 2024 [Punjab Daanish Schools-VEHARI]
Pakistan Govt Jobs Advertisement 2023
DHC Helpline Number
Official Website: https://www.dasuhpp.com/
Phone: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 042-99200162.
Recommended Reading: Govt Job In Pakistan 2024 (Assistant Director) [Environment Protection Department]
FAQs | Pakistan Govt Jobs
What is the last date to apply for the Pakistan Govt Jobs?
The last date to apply for the Pakistan government jobs is 03 January 2024.
Qualifications Required for the Pakistan Govt Jobs?
The required Qualification for these Jobs is a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by HEC and registered with PEC.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Pakistan Govt Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Pakistan Govt Jobs Is BS-16
What are the eligibility criteria for Pakistan Govt Jobs?
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for Pakistan Govt Jobs:
Male= 28Years (Max.)
Female= 30 Years (Max.)
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by HEC and registered with PEC.
Experience: 03 years of experience in Hydropower Project and Site Supervision.
Pakistan Govt Jobs Overview
Hydroelectric Power Generation Capacity:
- The primary objective of the project is to generate an impressive 4320MW of hydroelectric power.
- This will be achieved through the utilization of 12 units, each boasting a capacity of 360MW.
- The annual energy output is anticipated to reach 21445GWh, making a substantial contribution to Pakistan’s growing energy demands.
Two-Stage Development Strategy:
- The Dasu Hydropower Project is intricately planned for development in two distinct stages, denoted Stage I and Stage II.
- The initial stage, Stage I, is poised to generate 2160MW through six units, each with a capacity of 360MW.
- The annual energy production for Stage I is projected to be 12,222 GWh. The completion of Stage I is anticipated within a five-year timeframe.
- New Govt Job In Pakistan 2024 [IMS-Peshawar] (Field Mobilizer Officer-Female)
- Latest Govt Job In Pakistan Rawalpindi 2024 [Clerk BS-11] (Special Communications Organization)
If you like this article, please comment and share this article with others on Facebook, Twitter, & WhatsApp.
If you have any questions contact (email) us at Contact@jobbuzz.pk | Jobbuzzpk01@gmail.com or leave us a comment. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading!