Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs have been announced for the post of stenographer.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for PPSC Jobs have been given below.
Recommended Reading: Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council Jobs Advertisement 2023
|Who Can Apply
25 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
22 December 2023
Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Table Of Contents
- Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Requirements To Apply For Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs
The minimum qualification for these Jobs is Graduation.
Interested candidates must have at least 1-2 years of experience in a related field.
Recommended Reading: Jobs In Wapda At Terbela Project 2023
How To Apply For Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs
The official online application process for these jobs is given below. Please read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
Following is a step-by-step online application process for PPSC Jobs.
Time To Apply For Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 1 hour
Visit the PPSC Official Website
Visit PPSC official website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/.
Locate Online Apply Section
Locate the “online apply” field/option.
Click Online Apply Section
Once you click the online application section, an online form will appear.
Fill out the online application Form
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs
Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs 2023 Advertisement
PPSC Helpline Number
Official Website: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
Phone: 042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769
Recommended Reading: Pakistan Single Window Jobs Apply Online.
FAQs | Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs
What is the last date to apply forPunjab Land Record Authority Jobs?
The last date to apply for Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs is 22 December 2023.
Qualifications Required for Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Contact Number?
PPSC’s Contact Number is as follows
Phone:042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, near AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Garhi Shahu, Lahore, Punjab
Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA)-Overview
- Database of Land Records: The Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) is responsible for the maintenance and management of a comprehensive database of land records. This database includes essential information such as ownership records, boundary lines, and land registration details.
- Replacement of Patwari Culture: The PLRA has played a pivotal role in transforming the land administration system in Punjab, Pakistan. It effectively replaced the traditional Patwari culture, which was known for its inefficiencies and corruption, with a more transparent and efficient system of land record management.
- Formation: The Punjab Land Records Authority was established in 2017, marking its inception around six years ago. Since then, it has been working diligently to modernize and streamline the land recordkeeping and management processes in the jurisdiction of Punjab, Pakistan.
- Jurisdiction: The PLRA’s jurisdiction covers the entire province of Punjab, Pakistan. It is responsible for overseeing and maintaining land records, ensuring accuracy, and facilitating ease of access to this vital information for the benefit of landowners, stakeholders, and the general public.
- Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online.
- Zakat And Ushr Department Punjab Jobs Apply Online
If you like this article, please comment and share this job on Facebook, WhatsApp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us at Contact@jobbuzz.pk. We would love to answer all of your questions. Thanks for reading our article.