PPSC Psychologist Jobs have been announced against the 01 post of Junior Psychologist BS-17 for a contract basis of 03 years only.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for Psychologist Jobs have been given below.
Recommended Reading: Agriculture Department Punjab Jobs 2023 Apply Online
|Who Can Apply
26 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
21 December 2023
PPSC Psychologist Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Table of Contents
- PPSC Psychologist Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Requirements To Apply For PPSC Psychologist Jobs
- How To Apply For PPSC Psychologist Jobs
- PPSC Psychologist Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- PPSC Psychologist Jobs | FAQs
- Occupation Overview: Psychologist
Requirements To Apply For PPSC Psychologist Jobs
The minimum qualification for these Jobs is a Master’s degree in psychology or equivalent in the related field from a university recognized by HEC.
Interested candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience in a related field.
Recommended Reading: Punjab Land Record Authority Jobs Advertisement
How To Apply For PPSC Psychologist Jobs
The official online application process for these jobs is given below. Please read it carefully before applying for the Psychologist Job.
Following is a step-by-step online application process for Psychologist Jobs.
Time To Apply For Psychologist Jobs 1 hour
Visit the PPSC Official Website
Visit PPSC official website at https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/.
Locate Online Apply Section
Locate the “online apply” field/option.
Click Online Apply Section
Once you click the online application section, an online form will appear.
Fill out the online application Form
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for the PPSC Psychologist Jobs
PPSC Psychologist Jobs 2023 Advertisement
PPSC Helpline Number
Official Website: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
Phone: 042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769
Recommended reading: Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council Jobs Advertisement 2023
PPSC Psychologist Jobs | FAQs
What is the last date to apply for PPSC Psychologist Jobs?
The last date to apply for PPSC Psychologist Jobs is 21 December 2023.
Qualifications Required for PSC Psychologist Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of PPSC Psychologist Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Psychologist Jobs by PPSC Is BS-17.
What is the Contact Number Of PPSC?
PPSC’s Contact Number is as follows:
Phone: 042-99202752, 042-99202761, 042-99202769
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan e Iqbal, Lahore.
Recommended Reading: Jobs In Wapda At Terbela Project 2023
Occupation Overview: Psychologist
Psychologists are professionals who specialize in comprehending human behavior, emotions, and mental processes. They apply a range of therapeutic methods, assessments, and research techniques to aid individuals in enhancing their mental well-being.
Psychologists possess a diverse skill set that varies depending on their specific field of expertise. These competencies often encompass psychotherapy, psychological assessment, and testing, tailored to their specialization.
The educational pathway to becoming a psychologist can differ based on location and specialization. Typically, it includes earning a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology with honors, followed by a Master’s degree in Psychology. Many psychologists choose to pursue either a Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) or a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) to attain expertise in their chosen domain.
Fields Of Employment
- Clinical Psychology: Clinical psychologists operate in clinical settings like hospitals and private practices, where they diagnose and treat mental health disorders.
- Clinical Neuropsychology: This field focuses on understanding the connection between brain function and behavior, often assisting patients with neurological conditions.
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology: Psychologists specializing in this area work with children and teenagers, addressing emotional and developmental issues.
- School Psychology: School psychologists provide support to students in educational settings, aiding with behavioral and academic challenges.
- Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology: Psychologists in this field study and treat behavioral and cognitive disorders, utilizing therapeutic techniques to modify behavior and thought patterns.
- Couple and Family Psychology: These psychologists work with couples and families to enhance relationships and address interpersonal issues.
- Clinical Health Psychology: Focusing on the link between mental and physical health, clinical health psychologists assist patients in coping with medical conditions.
- Geropsychology: Geropsychologists specialize in addressing the mental health needs of older adults, dealing with issues related to aging and cognitive decline.
- Police and Public Safety Psychology: Psychologists in this field collaborate with law enforcement agencies and public safety organizations to support personnel and address mental health concerns.
- Sleep Psychology: Sleep psychologists specialize in the study and treatment of sleep disorders, helping individuals achieve improved sleep patterns.
- Rehabilitation Psychology: Rehabilitation psychologists assist individuals recovering from injuries or disabilities in adapting and enhancing their quality of life.
- Psychiatrist: Psychiatrists, distinct from psychologists, focus on mental health but are medical doctors who can prescribe medication alongside therapy.
- Psychotherapist: Psychotherapists offer talk therapy and counseling services, often holding degrees in psychology or related fields.
- Clinical Psychology: Specializing in the assessment and treatment of mental health disorders.
- Clinical Neuropsychology: Concentrating on the intersection of brain function and behavior.
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology: Addressing the unique needs of children and teenagers.
- School Psychology: Supporting students in educational settings.
- Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology: Studying and treating behavioral and cognitive disorders.
- Couple and Family Psychology: Enhancing relationships within couples and families.
- Clinical Health Psychology: Integrating mental and physical health care.
- Geropsychology: Catering to the mental health of older adults.
- Police and Public Safety Psychology: Assisting law enforcement and public safety personnel.
- Sleep Psychology: Treating sleep-related issues.
- Rehabilitation Psychology: Aiding individuals in rehabilitation and adaptation.
- Psychological Treatment (Psychotherapy): Psychologists provide counseling and therapy to address a variety of mental health concerns.
- Administering, Scoring, and Interpreting Psychological Tests: They conduct assessments and interpret test results for the purpose of diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Prescribing Medications (in some States): In certain regions, psychologists with additional training and qualifications may have prescription privileges.
- Conducting Psychological Research: Psychologists contribute to advancing knowledge in the field through research endeavors.
- Teaching: Many psychologists also engage in teaching roles at universities and educational institutions, sharing their expertise with students.
- Pakistan Single Window Jobs Apply Online.
- Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Apply Online
If you like this article, please comment and share this job on Facebook, WhatsApp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us at Contact@jobbuzz.pk. We would love to answer all of your questions. Thanks for reading our article.