NEPRA Jobs: The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority requires the services of a suitable person for the position of Adviser (Consumer Affairs).
Please visit us to check out the previously posted on our website.
Adviser (Consumer Affairs)
Male= 30 Years (Max.)
Female= 33 Years (Max.)
|Who Can Apply
Anywhere in Punjab
30 December 2023
|Last Date To Apply
30 January 2024
NEPRA Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Table Of Contents
- NEPRA Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- NEPRA Jobs Overview
Eligibility Criteria For NEPRA Jobs
The minimum qualification required for these Jobs is a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University recognized by HEC.
Interested candidates have at least 10 years of experience.
How To Apply For NEPRA Jobs
The official online application process for these jobs is given below. Please read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
Following is a step-by-step online application process for the NEPRA Jobs.
Time To Apply For NEPRA Jobs 1 hour
Visit the Official Website
Visit the NEPRA official website and locate the “Online Apply” field/option.
Official Website: https://www.nepra.org.pk/.
Once you click the online application section, an online application form will appear.
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for these jobs.
Recommended Reading: Pakistan Airport Jobs 2024 [Sialkot International Airport]
NEPRA Jobs Advertisement 2023
NEPRA Helpline Number
Official Website: https://www.nepra.org.pk/
Phone: 92 51 2013200
Recommended Reading: Recent Govt Jobs In Pakistan 2024 [Municipal Corporation]
FAQs | NEPRA Jobs
What is the last date to apply for the NEPRA Jobs?
The last date to apply for the NEPRA Jobs is 30 January 2024.
Qualifications Required for the NEPRA Jobs?
The required Qualification for these Jobs is a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University recognized by HEC.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of NEPRA Jobs?
The basic pay scale of NEPRA Jobs Is BS-17.
What are the eligibility criteria for NEPRA Jobs?
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria for NEPRA Jobs:
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable University recognized by HEC.
Experience: 10 years
NEPRA Jobs Overview
Balanced Tariff Structures and Market Design:
- With a key responsibility, NEPRA ensures the establishment of efficient tariff structures and market designs. This strategic focus fosters sufficient liquidity in power markets, promoting sustained and balanced operations.
Oversight of Investment Programs:
- NEPRA specifies procedures and standards governing investment programs initiated by generation companies and entities licensed or registered under the Act.
- This oversight ensures strategic alignment and prudent investment practices.
Enforcement of Performance Standards:
- Empowered to specify and enforce performance standards, NEPRA maintains a commitment to accountability and excellence among generation companies and entities licensed or registered under the Act.
- Jobs In Rawalpindi Pakistan 2024 [National Logistics Corporation]
- Healthcare Jobs Pakistan 2024 [Health And Education Foundation Lahore]
If you like this article, please comment and share this article with others on Facebook, Twitter, & WhatsApp.
If you have any questions contact (email) us at Contact@jobbuzz.pk | Jobbuzzpk01@gmail.com or leave us a comment. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading!