Punjab Environment Protection Department has been offered these jobs for the post of Deputy Director.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs are below.
Please visit us to check out the previously posted on our website.
Recommended Reading: Zakat And Ushr Department Punjab Jobs Apply Online
|Who Can Apply
22 August 2023
|Last Date To Apply
21 December 2023
Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Table of Contents
- Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Online Apply
- Requirements To Apply For Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
- How To Apply For Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
- Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
- Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs FAQs
Requirements To Apply For Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
The minimum qualification for these Jobs is a Master.
Interested candidates must have at least 2-3 years of experience in
Recommended Reading: Punjab Planning And Development Board Jobs Online Apply.
How To Apply For Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
The official online application process for these jobs is given below. Read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
Following is a step-by-step online application process for Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
Time To Apply For Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 1 hour
Visit the Punjab Environment Protection Department Official Website
Visit Punjab Environment Protection Department’s official website at https://epd.punjab.gov.pk/
Locate Online Apply Section
Locate the “online apply” field/option.
Click Online Apply Section
Once you click the online application section, an online form would appear.
Fill online application Form
Fill out the online application form by providing personal information e.g. name, father’s name, DOB, and address.
Upload required documents
Upload required documents e.g. Degrees, CNIC Copies front and back, latest pics, etc.
Lastly, click “Submit”. Congratulations, you have successfully applied for Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs
Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Punjab Environment Protection Department Helpline Number
Official Website: https://epd.punjab.gov.pk/
Recommended Reading: The University Of Lahore Jobs 2023 / UOL Jobs Online Apply
Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs FAQs
What is the last date to apply for Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs?
The last date to apply for Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs is 21 December 2023.
Qualifications Required forPunjab Environment Protection Department Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Punjab Environment Protection Department Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Is BS-16
What is the Contact Number?
PPSC’s Contact Number is as follows
Address: Secretary to Government of Punjab
Gate No. 8, National Hockey Stadium
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore
Recommended Reading: National Language Promotion Department Jobs Apply Online.
Punjab Environment Protection Department
- Provincial Environmental Protection Agency (PEPA) Formation:
- In 1983, the Pakistan Environmental Protection Ordinance laid the groundwork for establishing Provincial Environmental Protection Agencies (PEPAs).
- Delegation of Powers to HP and EP Department:
- In 1985, steps were taken to delegate the authority of PEPAs to the Housing Physical and Environmental Planning (HP and EP) Department, marking the early stages of environmental protection initiatives.
- Birth of EPA Punjab:
- On July 1, 1987, Punjab officially formed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Punjab was the pioneer province in Pakistan to establish an EPA, prioritizing the well-being of its residents through environmental care.
- Staff Transition from EPCO:
- Staff from the existing Directorate of Environmental Pollution Control Ordinance (EPCO) was transferred to the newly created EPA Punjab, a move managed by the HP and EP Department.
- Establishment of Environment Protection Department (EPD):
- In 1996, the Government of Punjab established the Environment Protection Department (EPD), signifying a substantial reorganization in the domain of environmental protection.
- EPA Punjab’s Independence:
- Following the EPD’s establishment, EPA Punjab was separated from the HP and EP Department and became an autonomous unit under the purview of EPD, Punjab.
- Introduction of Pakistan Environmental Protection Act (PEPA) 1997:
- On February 11, 1997, the Federal Government replaced the old Pakistan Environmental Protection Ordinance (PEPO) of 1983 with the Pakistan Environmental Protection Act (PEPA) 1997. EPA Punjab’s roles and responsibilities were aligned with this new legislation, strengthening its role in environmental protection.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us at Contact@jobbuzz.pk. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.