Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs have been announced for the posts of Principal, Vice Principal, Lecturer, Teacher.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out Ministry Of Industries And Production which have been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply
07 November 2022
|Last Date To Apply
28 November 2022
Qualification Required for Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs
The minimum qualification for the Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs is a Master’s, MA, MSC degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 8 years of experience in the Teaching field from a renowned institution.
Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs Online Application Process
The official online application process for these jobs is given in the following image. Read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates which appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs Official Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for the Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs. You can also visit the Pent Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
What is the last date to apply for Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs?
The last date to apply Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs is 28 November 2022.
Qualifications Required for Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Jobs Is BS-19
What is PENT Contact Number?
PENT Contact Number is as follows
Address:HQs Commander Karachi, 9 liaquat Barracks Shahrah-i-faisal Karachi
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- Ministry Of Industries And Production Jobs |Utility Stores Corporations Jobs
- District Education Authority PakPattan Jobs
- Ministry Of Inter Provincial Coordination Jobs