Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs have been announced for the post of Dupety Director Receptionist.
Official advertisements, qualifications and experience required, the Online Application process, and the last date to apply for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out the Higher Education Commission Jobs which have been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply|
Pkr. 218, 750
04 November 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
18 November 2022
Qualification Required for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs
The minimum qualification for the Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs is a Master’s Degree At least 2nd Division in Sociology, Social Work, Project management, And Anthropology degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in the Field of Human rights or Project management in Public or private organizations.
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Online Application Process
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates which appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Official Website: www.mohr.gov.pk
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Official Website
This is the official advertisement for the Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs. You can also visit the Mohr Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
What is the last date to apply for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs?
The last date to apply Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs is 16 November 2022.
Qualifications Required for Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s in Project management, Social Work, human rights management Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs Is BPS -18
What is Mohr Contact Number?
Mohr Contact Number is as follows
Address:Ministry Of Human Rights 9th floor, kohsar block Pak Secretariat Islamabad
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- Higher Education Commission Jobs
- University Of The Punjab Lahore Jobs Online Apply
- NADRA Jobs | National Database And Registration Authority Jobs