Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs have been announced for the post of Cattle Attendant, Chowkidar, And Balder.
Official advertisements, qualifications and experience required, the Online Application process, and the last date to apply for Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out the Population Welfare Department which has been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply|
26 October 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
15 November 2022
Qualification Required for Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs
The minimum qualification for these Jobs is a Graduation/Master’s degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field from a renowned institution.
Experienced candidates would be preferred over fresh ones. Although fresh candidates can also apply for the Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs.
Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs Online Application Process
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates which appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Official Website: www.livestock.punjab.gov.pk
Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs Jobs Official Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for the Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs. You can also visit the Livestock Punjab Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
What is the last date to apply for Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs?
The last date to apply for Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs is 15 November 2022.
Qualifications Required for Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Middle Degree
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs Is BS-01
What is Livestock Punjab Contact Number?
livestock department Contact Number is as follows
Address: Manager livestock experimental Form Alla dad jahania Khanewal
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- Population Welfare Department Jobs | Punjab Production Printing Unit Jobs 2022
- Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022|Punjab Police Jobs
- Agricultural Department Balochistan Jobs