UMT Admission has been announced for the BS (Hons) 4 years, and Associate Degree programs from Business administration to cyber security (150+ Programs).
The online application process, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, test format, test dates, and other relevant details for UMT Admission have been given below.
Do visit us to check out the SABAC University Lahore Admission that have previously been posted on our website.
BS, Associate Degrees
|Admissions Starting Date|
16 October 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
30 October 2022
UMT Admission Online Apply
All registrations would be online at the official website of UMT Lahore official website. To visit the official website click here.
Necessary Instruction to Apply Online
- While applying candidates must enter their mobile number (not convertible) and email address.
- Further communication/contact between the university and candidates would be at the mobile number and email address provided at the time of the online application.
- An incomplete application, one received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
UMT Admission Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for Admissions, all the relevant details are given in the following image.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
UMT Admission Last Date to Apply?
The last date to apply for UMT University is 30 October 2022.
UMT Lahore Programs Offered?
This list of programs offered by UMT University can be checked by the following link at the official website of the university https://admissions.umt.edu.pk.
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- SABAC University Lahore Admission (Apply Now)
- PTUT Admission | Punjab Tianjin University Of Technology Admission
- IISAT University Admission (Apply Now)