TEVTA Jobs: Technical Education And Vocational Training Institute have been announced for the post of Instructor, Agricultural offers, Electronics Engineer, Quality Controller, and Senior Instructor.
Official advertisements, qualifications and experience required, the Online Application process, and the last date to apply for TEVTA Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out the Livestock Department Jobs, which have been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply|
17 July 2023
|Last Date To Apply|
30 December 2023
TEVTA Jobs Application Form | TEVTA Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Qualifications Required For TEVTA Jobs
The minimum qualification for the TEVTA Jobs 2022 is an MSC Engineering, BSc Engineering MA/BS Hons degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required TEVTA Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field from a renowned institution.
Experienced candidates would be preferred over fresh ones. Although fresh candidates can also apply for the TEVTA Jobs.
TEVTA Jobs Online Application Process
The official online application process for these jobs is given in the following image. Read it carefully before applying for these jobs.
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates which appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Official Website: www tevta.punjab.gov.pk
TEVTA Jobs Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for the TEVTA Jobs 2022. You can also visit the Tevta Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
What is the last date to apply for TEVTA Jobs?
The last date to apply for TEVTA Jobs is 30 December 2023.
Qualifications Required for TEVTA Jobs?
The required Qualification for the TEVTA Jobs is an MSC Engineering, BSc Engineering, MA, or MS Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of TEVTA Jobs?
The basic pay scale of TEVTA Jobs Is BS-17
What is Tevta’s Contact Number?
TEVTA’s Contact Number is as follows
Address: TEVTA Secretariat, 96-H, Gulberg Road, Lahore
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
- Livestock Department Khanewal Jobs
- Population Welfare Department Jobs | Punjab Production Printing Unit Jobs 2022
- Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2022|Punjab Police Jobs