Punjab TEVTA Jobs have been announced for the post of Instructor, Lab Instructor, Junior Clerk.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for Punjab TEVTA Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out the University of Buner Jobs which have been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply|
03 December 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
10 December 2022
Qualification Required for Punjab TEVTA Jobs
The minimum qualification for the Punjab TEVTA Jobs is a DAE Electrical, BA, B. Com, FA, FSC degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required Punjab TEVTA Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field from a renowned institution.
Experienced candidates would be preferred over fresh ones. Although fresh candidates can also apply for the Punjab TEVTA Jobs.
Punjab TEVTA Jobs Online Application Process
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates which appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources.
Official Website: www.tevta.punjab.gov.pk
Punjab TEVTA Jobs Official Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for these jobs. You can also visit the Tevta Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
What is the last date to apply for Punjab TEVTA Jobs?
The last date to apply Punjab TEVTA Jobs is 10 December 2022.
Qualifications Required for Punjab TEVTA Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a DAE,BA, D. COM, FA, FSC Degree from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Punjab TEVTA Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Punjab TEVTA Jobs Is BS-14
What is Tevta Contact Number?
TEVTA Contact Number is as follows
Address:Swedish Pakistan College of Technology Gujarat.
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- University Of Buner Jobs Online Apply
- National University Of Modern Languages Jobs
- Ministry Of Defence Jobs Online Apply