Population Welfare Department Jobs have been announced for the post of Data Analyst.
Official advertisement, eligibility criteria, the online application process, and the last date to apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs have been given below.
Please visit us to check out the Lahore Cantonment Board Jobs which have been previously posted on our website.
|Who Can Apply|
15 July 2022
|Last Date To Apply|
30 December 2023
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Qualification Required for Population Welfare Department Jobs
The minimum qualification for the Population Welfare Department Jobs is a Master’s in Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics degree from a Government or private certified institution.
Experience Required Population Welfare Department Jobs
Interested candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in the relevant field from a renowned institution.
Experienced candidates would be preferred over fresh ones. Although fresh candidates can also apply for the Population Welfare Department Jobs.
Population Welfare Department Jobs Online Application Process
- Applicants having domicile in the same province should apply through mail along with two recent passport-size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, academic documents, experience certificate, and Domicile to the address mentioned above before the last date to apply.
- Unsigned and incomplete applications would be rejected.
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for a test/interview, no TA/DA would be given to the candidates who appear in the test/interview.
- Submission of fake documents or any fraudulent activity would lead to the candidate’s disqualification.
The online application process and all the relevant information about these jobs can be obtained from the following sources. Candidates Shall Apply online by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website
Official Website: www.nts.org.pk
Phone: 051-844 4441
Population Welfare Department Jobs Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for the Population Welfare Department Jobs. You can also visit the NTS Official website to see details of these jobs by clicking here.
Population Welfare Department Jobs FAQs
What is the last date to apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs?
The last date to apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs is 30 December 2023.
Qualifications Required for Population Welfare Department Jobs?
The required Qualification for these jobs is a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or Mathematics from an HEC-recognized institution.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Population Welfare Department Jobs?
The basic pay scale of Population Welfare Department Jobs Is BS-17
What is the NTS Helpline number?
NTS’s Contact Number is as follows
Address: National Testing Services Pakistan NTS headquarter plot no 96, Sector H8/1, Islamabad.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
- Health Department Jobs | EPI Section Directorate General health Services Jobs Peshawar
- GC University Jobs | GC University Of Lahore Jobs
- Lahore Cantonment Board Jobs | Cantt Public Education Institution Jobs