Bahria University Admission has been announced for the Certificate in Health Professions Education programs.
The online application process, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, test format, test dates, and other relevant details for Bahria University Admission have been given below.
Do visit us to check out the GC University Lahore Admission that has previously been posted on our website.
Certificate in Health Professions Education
|Admissions Starting Date|
16 October 2022
|Course Duration |
|Last Date To Apply|
30 October 2022
Bahria University Admission Online Apply
All registrations would be online at the official website of Bahria university official website. To visit the official website click here.
Important Instruction to Apply Online
- While applying candidates must enter their mobile number (not convertible) and email address.
- Further communication/contact between the university and candidates would be at the mobile number and email address provided at the time of the online application.
- An incomplete application, one received after the closing date shall not be accepted.
Bahria University Admission Advertisement
This is the official advertisement for Admissions, all the relevant details are given in the following image.
If you like this article, please comment and share this job update on Facebook, Whatsapp, or any social media platform.
If you have any queries regarding this particular job or any other job feel free to ask us. We would love to answer all of your queries. Thanks for reading our article.
Bahria University Admission Last Date to Apply?
The last date to apply for Bahria University Admission is 30 October 2022.
Bahria University Admission contact number?
Bahria University’s contact Number is as
Address: Shangrilla Road, Sector E-8 Islamabad
If you like this post, visit our website or click the links below to see the latest job advertisements.
- GC University Lahore Admission | GCU Lahore Admission
- City University Peshawar Admission Online Apply
- Khyber Medical University Admission (MMI)